VegiDay Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is cold pressed, unrefined, and raw, and is only available in natural health food stores. This premium coconut oil can be used for cooking over medium heat, making it ideal for sautéing, stir-frying, baking, as well as for use in smoothies and as a moisturizer for natural skin and hair care.
Organic Coconut Oil
Coconuts are considered one of the world’s most nourishing superfoods. They are rich in fibre, vitamins, and minerals, as well as the precious fat known as coconut oil. VegiDay Coconut Oil is cold pressed (never refined, deodorized or bleached!) from some of the finest coconuts grown in the world. Our coconuts are harvested at the peak of freshness and the creamy, white meat of the coconut is scooped out of the shell by hand by farm workers in a fair trade work environment. Coconut oil is so versatile – it’s ideal as a medium-heat cooking oil and you can even use it to moisturize your skin and hair.
- Organic, raw, unrefined, and cold-pressed virgin coconut oil
- Ideal for cooking, baking, or sautéing
- Can be added to food or smoothies for energy
- An alternative to butter, margarine, and other vegetable oils
- Use topically as an effective moisturizer for skin and hair care
- Sustainably sourced and exclusive to Natural Health Food Retailers