Zinc is found in most of the body’s tissues, especially those in the thyroid and reproductive organs. It is required for the proper functioning of the pancreas and prostate, as well as for reproductive organ maturation and activity. Zinc is also imperative to the brain for its optimal performance and plays a crucial role in the synthesis of protein, DNA and RNA.
Trophic’s patented Albion Zinc, chelated with natural amino acids, provides superior biological activity, bioavailability and absorption.
- Fights and prevents the formation of free radicals
- Supports pancreatic function
- Helps in connective tissue formation
- Helps to maintain healthy skin
- Helps to support immune function
- Helps in energy metabolism and tissue formation
- Helps to metabolize proteins, carbohydrates and fats
- Helps to prevent zinc deficiency
- 15 mg Zinc (Bisglycinate)
- Take 1 caplet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, starch, corn, dairy, sugar, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products