Methyl B12, like other B vitamins, is a water-soluble vitamin. It functions as a coenzyme and is involved in the synthesis of the essential amino acid methionine. In the body, Vitamin B12 is used in the regulation and the formation of red blood cells and helps in the utilization of iron. It helps convert carbohydrates into fat and must be available in the system as it is involved in red blood cell formation. Vitamin B12 is absent from most fruits, vegetables and grains.
Folic acid plays an essential role in the synthesis of DNA and RNA and is also key in the formation of red blood cells, protein metabolism, reproduction and growth.
- Helps to form red blood cells
- Helps in the normal function of the immune system
- Helps in energy metabolism in the body
- Helps to maintain healthy metabolism
- Helps to prevent vitamin B12 deficiency
- 1000 mcg Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)
- 0.1 mg Folic Acid (Folate)
- Take one tablet daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
- Allow to dissolve under tongue
- No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, starch, corn, dairy, sugar, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products