Trophic - Max Mag
Magnesium Bisglycinate liquid contains 100% magnesium glycinate, a highly bioavailable and water-soluble organic form of magnesium. Its high solubility means that Magnesium Glycinate Liquid dissolves instantly into water without leaving behind a cloudy residue. It has a refreshing raspberry lemonade flavour and doesn’t have a chalky aftertaste. This formulation is naturally sweetened using low-calorie xylitol, is free from gluten and is ideal for vegetarians.
Magnesium bisglycinate is an amino acid chelate of magnesium and two glycine molecules that is freely soluble in water. The addition of two glycine molecules may help to minimize the binding between amino acid chelates and dietary inhibitors of mineral absorption and prevent oxidation reactions that would otherwise limit magnesium absorption.
Clinical evidence indicates that magnesium bisglycinate has a significantly higher bioavailability than magnesium oxide. Glycine is a conditionally essential amino acid that has several critical roles in nutrition and metabolism. Despite being the smallest amino acid, it represents approximately 11.5% of the total amino acid content in body proteins. While glycine can be synthesized endogenously, the rate of synthesis may be insufficient to meet metabolic demands.
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body and is a cofactor in over 300 metabolic reactions. Magnesium is involved in the maintenance of normal muscle function, bone integrity, carbohydrate metabolism and muscle contraction, among several other important physiological roles. Magnesium regulates the production of parathyroid hormone (PTH) and calcitriol, which help to increase calcium absorption.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth and maintain proper muscle function and tissue formation
- Helps to maintain heart muscle function and normal electrolyte balance
- Helps to prevent magnesium deficiency.
- Helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients
- 2750 mg Magnesium (Magnesium Bisglycinate)
- Provides 200 mg Elemental Magnesium
- Adults, take one tablespoon (15 ml) 1-2 times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner
- Adolescents (9 – 18 years), take one tablespoon (15 ml) daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner
- May be taken with water or juice
- No added yeast, wheat, gluten, dairy, artificial colours or animal products