Helps to prevent iron anaemia (shortage) and form red blood cells.
Iron deficiency is the most common nutrient deficiency in the industrial world. Up to 50% of adolescent girls, pregnant women, and elderly people suffer from iron-deficiency anaemia and up to 60% of healthy young women are living with daily tiredness, weakness, and sadness associated with mild iron deficiency. Vegetarians and people who don’t eat a balanced diet can also suffer from iron deficiency. An iron supplement is a simple and reliable option for maintaining healthy levels of this essential mineral.
- Each capsule contains 40 mg of elemental iron from the citrate form which is easily absorbed and less likely to cause constipation
- Can be taken with vitamin C or Ester-C® for improved absorption
- Can be taken with a B vitamin complex or a multivitamin containing vitamin
- B12 and folic acid for additional support for red blood cells formation
- Calcium in high dosages may inhibit the absorption of iron, therefore iron should be taken at least two hours away from high-potency calcium supplements
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-absorbing, vegetarian capsules
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manfacturing Practices standards
Tested for guaranteed potency and purity
- NPN approved