SISU Gentle Iron
Gentle IronA factor in the maintenance of good health; Helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function.
Iron deficiency is the most common nutrient deficiency in the industrial world. Up to 50% of adolescent girls, pregnant women, and elderly people suffer from iron-deficiency anemia, and up to 60% of healthy young women are living with daily tiredness and sadness associated with mild iron deficiency. Vegetarians and people who don’t eat a balanced diet can also suffer from iron deficiency. A supplement is a simple and reliable option for maintaining healthy levels of this essential mineral.
- Each capsule contains 25 mg of elemental iron from the bisglycinate form
- Better absorbed and easier on the stomach than other forms of iron
- Less likely to cause stomach upset or constipation
- Patented chelated iron using the Albion process
- Can be taken with vitamin C or Ester-C® for improved absorption
- Can be taken with a B complex or multivitamin containing vitamin B12 and folic acid for additional support for red blood cell manufacture
- Easy-to-swallow capsules
- Suitable for vegans
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Each vegetarian capsule contains: Medicinal ingredient:Iron (Iron (II) bisglycinate)...25 mg Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable). Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Contains no corn, dairy, peanuts, wheat, gluten or soy.
Adult dosage: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.