Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins. A factor in the maintenance of good health.
Stress, aging, active lifestyles, poor digestion, alcohol consumption, PMS, menopause, and cardiovascular disease are just some of the factors that increase the body’s need for B vitamins. Inadequate intake of some B vitamins is not uncommon and deficiencies can be associated with fatigue, insomnia, depression, and migraines. In the diet, B vitamins are found in yeast, green leafy vegetables, and lentils. The best sources of B12 are meat and seafood, making supplements particularly advisable for vegetarians.
- Complete B complex formula plus biotin, choline and inositol
- B vitamins support brain function and fetal brain development
- Vitamin B12 is involved in energy production and supports the production of red blood cells
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid together help reduce homocysteine levels, a risk factor for heart disease
- B vitamins support liver detoxification, healthy cholesterol levels, adrenal function, and hormone balance
- Supplementing with B vitamins is often recommended for people exposed to high levels of stress, people with very active lifestyles, women addressing hormonal issues, and seniors
- High-potency, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsule
- Convenient dose of 1 capsule per day
- Active form of vitamin B2, B6 and B12 for accelerated absorption
- Contains niacinamide, a non-flushing vitamin B3
- Suitable for vegans
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved