Helps to support and maintain cardiovascular health. An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
Coenzyme Q10 (Co Q10) is essential to the production of energy in every cell in the body. This powerful antioxidant boosts energy, promotes optimum heart health, strengthens the arteries, combats gum disease, and slows the development of age-related diseases. It is very difficult to obtain enough Co Q10 from our diet because it is destroyed by heat (cooking food), and although the body manufactures a significant amount of Co Q10 when we are young, this production declines with age. Many people of middle age and older have Co Q10 deficiency and low levels of Co Q10 are associated with an increased risk for a number of age-related diseases. Co Q10 is found in some foods including beef, peanuts, and sardines but a daily Co Q10 supplement is a wise precautionary measure, particularly for those with a family history of conditions including heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, or high blood pressure.
- Co Q10 is a powerful antioxidant that supports energy production, muscle and heart strength
- Helps improve the heart’s ability to cope with oxidative stress and diminish shortness of breath
- Important to cell growth and to protect cells from damage that could lead to cancer
- Naturally sourced from sugar beet
- Co Q10 is naturally fat-soluble and dry supplements (in vegetarian capsules) should be taken with food containing some fat to maximize absorption
- Ubiquinone is the best researched form of Co Q10 and the only form backed by numerous human studies over many decades
- SISU Co Q10 is available in three potencies, 30, 60 and 100 mg in both soft gelatin capsules and vegetarian capsules suitable for vegans
- Also available in SISU Co Q10 Extra with additional vitamin E and flax seed oil, a vegetable source of omega 3
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Co Q10 Extra
Medicinal ingredients in each soft gelatin capsule:Coenzyme Q10 Extra (Ubiquinone)...60 mg
Vitamin E...50 IU
(d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) (33.5 mg ATE)
Flax (Linum usitatissimum) Seed Oil...400 mg
Non medicinal ingredients: Capsule shell: glycerin, purified water, gelatin, titanium dioxide.
Contains no dairy, wheat or peanuts.