Floravit® is a yeast-free, gluten-free liquid iron supplement that is specially formulated for easy absorption and assimilation. In fact, over 98% of the iron is available for quick potential absorption. The daily use of Floravit® helps normalize low iron levels to boost energy, vitality and optimal health. Floravit® is especially important before and during pregnancy, and while breastfeeding
- Helps to prevent iron deficiency (anemia)in adults (includes breastfeeding women) and adolescents
- Helps to maintain good health
- Assists the formation of red blood cells and their proper functions
- Supports tissue formation and normal growth
Helps pregnant women meet recommended intake for iron, when taken in conjunction with a health diet
- Specially formulated for easy absorption and assimilation
- Over 98% of the iron is available for quick potential absorption
- Helps normalize low iron levels
- Renews energy and vitality
- Promotes the formation of healthy red blood cells
- Easy on the digestive tract
- Beneficial for teens, women, athletes, the elderly, vegetarians and vegans
- Each 20 ml serving satisfies the RDA for women of childbearing age
- A safe low dose organic liquid iron supplement
- Contains highly soluble iron gluconate as well as whole food concentrates and co-factor vitamins B and C
- Free of alcohol, artificial additives and preservatives
- Free of yeast, gluten, lactose and GMO ingredients
- Packaged in environmentally friendly glass bottles
||Each 10 ml:
|Elemental Iron (Ferrous gluconate)
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 5-phosphate sodium)
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Aqueous extracts of rosehip, camomile, fennel, spinach; juice concentrates of black grape, pear, black currant, cherry, blackberry and carrot; rosehip extract, purified water and ascorbic acid (antioxidant).
Shake bottle gently before use. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. A measuring cup is provided.
Adults (including pregnant and breastfeeding women) and adolescents (age 15 +): Take 10 ml twice daily before meals.
Children (age 10 – 14): Take 10 ml once daily before a meal.
Children (age 5 – 9): Take 5 ml once daily before a meal.
Children (age 2 – 4): Take 4 ml once daily before a meal.
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS:
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a medical condition. Do not contaminate the formula by drinking directly from the bottle. To preserve the product and prevent its fermentation, keep refrigerated at all times after opening and consume within 4 weeks after opening. For package size 250ml: Keep out of reach of children. For package size 500 ml: There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child. Keep out of reach of children and keep sealed with childproof cap supplied.
Do not use if you are allergic to Anethole or plants of the Apiaceae/carrot family, or if you are sensitive to Matricaria or plants of the Compositae.