Who needs Bile Force?
• People with poor diets: high-caloric intake from carbs, sugars (fructose), saturated fats & alcohol
• Anyone with food allergies and intolerances, celiac disease with gallstones, and/or inflammation of gallbladder and pancreas* (* European journal of clinical investigation.)
• Individuals who are obese and/or have blood sugar disorders
• Persons now living without a gallbladder, or prone to gallstones
• Those diagnosed with fatty liver
• Individuals shifting to a ketogenic or high-fat lifestyle
Solving fat digestion challenges with Bile-Force!
Have you noticed a heavy, full feeling after eating high-fat foods? Often, this full feeling occurs when starting a high-fat (ketogenic) diet or simply eating too many fatty foods at a meal. Many people notice bloating, gas, nausea and even pain or tightness on the right side of the abdomen, sometimes lasting longer than 24 hours. Digesting fats can also be a problem following gallbladder surgery. Bile and pancreatic enzyme production may be inadequate for anyone living without a gallbladder or for those switching to a high-fat diet. High-fat diets (around 50-70% of calories) have become popular, yet our digestive secretions from the liver and pancreases have to catch up. It often takes weeks for production to naturally increase and, sometimes, our bodies are never able to produce sufficient bile and lipase. With age, bile and pancreatic enzyme production can become chronically sluggish. Eating a diet of mostly cooked foods for decades places a metabolic burden on the body’s ability to manufacture enzymes and, over time, production decreases.