Organic Traditions - Slippery Elm Bark Powder
Use Organic Traditions Superfoods like Organic Slippery Elm Bark in a rejuvenating tonic for gentle, daily cleansing and for the strengthening of various systems of the body
Take 1 teaspoon as a tonic once or twice daily. Create a delicious smoothie by blending 1-2 teaspoons of powder with other Organic Traditions of Natural Traditions Superfoods with sufficient water (3-6 cups) to achieve desired consistency.
- The inner bark of a deciduous tree native to eastern parts of North America.
- Commonly used for centuries in the Native American tradition to support digestive health.
- The bark is highly mucilaginous, providing a soothing coating for irritated mucous membranes.
- Contains a complex mixture of polysaccharides that forms a soothing gelatinous fiber when added to water.
- Considered to be a wonderful daily herb to support general well-being, vitality and health.
How to use it
- Can be taken daily as a gentle tonic.