Devil’s Claw has long been used to help relieve joint pain due to osteoarthritis. Modern research confirms what traditional herbalists have known all along – the anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties of Devil’s Claw can be helpful for patients with arthritic and rheumatic conditions and in some cases, low back pain. But take note so that you’re not disappointed! It can take 8 to 12 weeks to begin feeling the pain-relieving benefits of this wonderful herb.
- Helps stimulate the appetite
- Relieves digestive disturbances such as dyspepsia
- Helps relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis (use for a minimum of 2 to 3 months to see beneficial effects)
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Our body can absorb and metabolize tinctures rapidly – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components