Magnesium is vital to hundreds of enzyme reactions and has more health benefits attributed to it than any other mineral including calcium. Magnesium, along with calcium, is a shock-absorber, helping to prevent the body from experiencing excessive stress. It is better absorbed in citrate form. Studies show that mineral citrates have superior absorption especially when taken on an empty stomach.
Magnesium is an important electrolyte which helps the absorption of calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium. Magnesium is required for the B vitamins to work properly and is absolutely necessary for the utilization of thiamine.
Magnesium is necessary for growth and development, wound healing, immune system function, temperature regulation and many activities of the brain and nervous system. Shaky hands, nervousness, muscle spasms, irregular or rapid heartbeat, all respond favourably to magnesium.
Main selling features
- High-absorption citrate form of magnesium
- Supports in the formation and maintenance of healthy bone
- Balances the absorption and utilization of calcium
- Helps alleviate the symptoms of stress and anxiety
- Available in three bottle sizes, including an economical 360-capsule size
|Each Capsule Contains:
Gelatin capsule (gelatin, titanium dioxide, purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).