Natural Factors Critical Care Probiotic is a 9-strain formula that includes five strains of Bifidobacteria and four strains of Lactobacilli, providing powerful support for gastrointestinal and immune system health. This multistrain formula can quickly restore the diversity of microflora after antibiotic use. Natural Factors has carefully selected each strain in this formulation for its natural resistance to gastric acid, allowing the probiotics to reach the intestines at full potency. Critical Care Probiotic 55 Billion Active Cells has a guaranteed potency of 95 billion active cells per capsule at manufacture and at least 55 billion at expiry.
- Formulated To Provide Critical Care For Acute Needs
- Replenishes Good Bacteria And Combats Antibiotic-Associated Gastrointestinal Distress
- L. Paracasei And L. Acidophilus Improve Resistance To MRSA,Clostridium Difficile, And Other Opportunistic Pathogens
- Includes L. Rhamnosus And B. Longum, Which Enhance Immune Function, And B. Animalis Subsp. Lactis, Which Reduces The Production Of Pro-Inflammatory Substances
- Provides Intense Support To The Small Intestine, Where 90% Of Digestion Takes Place
- Guaranteed Potency Of 55 Billion Colony Forming Units, Even At Expiry