There are over 200 biologically-active components like vitamins, enzymes, amino acids and polysaccharides that are naturally found in aloe vera and offer overall great health benefits. These benefits include: maintaining healthy digestion and regularity; antioxidant and immune health support, as well as improved nutrient absorption. The addition of Aloesorb™ in Lily of the Desert’s brand of aloe vera juices maximizes the efficacy of those benefits.
- Support healthy digestion
- Support a healthy immune system
- Reduce harmful toxins
- Increase absorption of nutrients
- Enhance antioxidant support
- Balance stomach acidity naturally
- Soothe occasional muscle and joint discomfort
Suggested Use: Upon opening, refrigerate immediately. Take 2 ounces (4 Tbsp) per serving, alone or mixed with a favorite juice. Up to 8 ounces daily. For those with more severe digestive issues, we would recommend you take the aloe 15-30 minutes before each meal. Recommended to consume within 45-60 days after opening.
- 99.8% certified organically-grown aloe vera
- No Preservatives
- Certified Organic by OneCert
- USDA certified organic
- Certified Kosher
- No water added
- Bottled in glass or BPA-free Plastic Containers