A Daily Multivitamin with a Difference
Because of poor eating habits, daily stress and the average modern diet that consists of too many nutrient-depleted processed foods, it is wise to supplement with Flora™ MULTI CAPS on a daily basis.
Traditionally our competitors prepare materials for tablets and capsules with Wet Bed Granulation, a process that requires the use of alcohol solvents and high temperature drying to achieve the necessary material characteristics.
Flora™ eliminates the need for this potentially destructive process by using Dry Bed Granulation, which allows the solids to dissolve faster so that the active compounds are released more efficiently. And because no moisture is involved in the process, the quality of the B vitamins is better preserved.
Easy to absorb, Flora™ MULTI CAPS are designed to ensure exceptional bioavailability of nutrients such as vitamin C, D3, E and many B vitamins as well as calcium, magnesium, potassium and zinc.
- A source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Helps in wound healing
- Assists the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Supports red blood cells, tissue and connective tissue formation
- Helps in the maintenance of eyesight, night vision, skin, bones, cartilage, teeth, gums, membranes and immune function
- Helps in the function of the thyroid gland
- Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism
- Reduces the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy
- We use an iron-free formula because iron can interact negatively with vitamin E and calcium
- The minerals in MULTI CAPS are chelated with amino acids from non-allergenic rice protein to maximize mineral absorption
- Supplies important B vitamins and vitamin C, D3 and E
- Provides calcium, magnesium, potassium citrate, zinc and more
- For the average healthy person, taking 2 capsules daily provides all the multivitamins you need
- MULTI CAPS are produced by “dry bed granulation” to ensure exceptional bioavailability of nutrients
- Bottled in environmentally friendly recyclable amber glass bottles
|EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS:
|Vitamin A (Palmitate)
(1209 μg RAE)
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
||200 IU (5 μg)
(23 mg AT)
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinic acid)
(Pantothenic acid, Calcium-d-pantothenate)
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
|Folic acid (Folate)
|Choline (Choline bitartrate)
|Calcium (HVP chelate)*
|Magnesium (HVP chelate)
|Zinc (HVP chelate)*
|Manganese (HVP chelate)*
|Chromium (HVP chelate)*
|Selenium (HVP chelate)*
|Iodine (Potassium iodide)
|* HVP (hydrolyzed vegetable protein) chelate from rice
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, hypromellose, magnesium stearate
(plant-source), dicalcium phosphate, para-aminobenzoic acid, citrus
bioflavonoids, betaine hydrochloride, hesperidin, papain, rutin, glutamic acid hydrochloride.
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily with meals. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Keep out of reach of children.
For adult subpopulation only.
People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin that is generally mild and transient.
Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency.
- 90 Vegetarian Capsules
- 180 Vegetarian Capsules