Heartburn or Upset Stomach?
For fast-acting, all-natural relief from the uncomfortable symptoms of acid indigestion and excess stomach acid, take Flor•Antacid™. This vegan-friendly, chewable, mint-flavoured tablet is formulated with calcium-magnesium carbonate.
The acid-buffering ingredients in Flor•Antacid™ produce a soft, foam barrier in the upper part of the stomach, which acts like a lid to keep stomach acids down where they belong.
In addition to easing the burning sensation felt in the delicate mucous membranes of the esophagus, Flor•Antacid™ makes the body less acidic by creating more alkalinity in your system, providing the alkaline minerals that alter the body’s pH to a more neutral level. Flor•Antacid™ is also a convenient way to increase daily calcium and magnesium to help maintain healthy bones and teeth.
For the relief of occasional heartburn and upset stomach associated with acid indigestion and excess stomach acid
As a mineral supplement: helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Flor•Antacid™ is a chewable, natural source tablet containing selected fruit fibres (also called pectin) as well as quality-tested calcium and magnesium from dolomite
- Peppermint oil adds a refreshingly pleasant flavour
- Unlike other antacid preparations, Flor•Antacid™ has no sodium bicarbonate or aluminum hydroxide
- Sugar free (sweetened with sorbitol)
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Gluten free
EACH TABLET CONTAINS:
Calcium carbonate (dolomite) . . . 263 mg
(Provides 105 mg of elemental calcium)
Magnesium carbonate (dolomite) . . . 183 mg
Sorbitol, apple pectin, acacia, magnesium stearate (natural plant source), silicon dioxide, peppermint oil.
ADULTS: As an antacid: chew 1-2 tablets as needed after meals, up to a maximum 8 tablets daily. As a mineral supplement: chew 1-2 tablets daily.
CHILDREN AGE 9 AND OVER: As a mineral supplement: chew 1 tablet daily. Store in a cool, dry place.