Bell Nursing Mothers Milk Tea
- A combination of herbs used for thousands of years in the Mediterranean, Europe and India
- Helps to activate and increase the production and supply of mother's milk.
- Recognized as the best help for the baby to fight diseases, digestive problems, infections, respiratory problems and allergies that may extend into adulthood.
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine as a nutritive tonic.
- Stimulates appetite.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a galactogogue/lactogogue to help promote milk production/secretion.
Bell Nursing Mother's Tea contains a combination of herbs like Fenugreek for breastfeeding and Bitter Fennel used for thousands of years in the Mediterranean, Europe and India to activate and increase mother’s milk production and supply. It promotes lactation and richness of vitamins and minerals in mother’s milk, while ensuring that the milk supply is clean. You won't be disappointed with this natural mothers milk tea.
Ingredients: Bitter fennel (Foeniculum vulgare var. vulgare) (seed) 300 mg, Blessed thistle (Cnicus benedictus) (herb) 300 mg, Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum) (seed) 300 mg, Rue (Ruta graveolens) (herb) 200 mg, Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) (root) 100 mg, Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) (leaf) 200 mg, Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) (root) 200 mg, Anise (Pimpinella anisum) (seed) 200 mg, Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) (seed) 200 mg. (Amounts based on 1 tea bag/2000 mg).
1 or 2 cups a day after meals. To extract most of the beneficial ingredients in tea, boil water with tea bag in it. Let it steep for a while and squeeze the bag well.