Natural Factors - Biotin 1000mcg
90 Vegetarian Capsules (SKU 1261)
- Strengthens nails and reduces brittleness
- Supports skin health to reduce dry skin
- Encourages the growth of strong, thick, healthy hair
- Helps prevent biotin deficiency
- Supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and protein
Natural Factors Biotin promotes strong, healthy nails, hair, and skin. Biotin is a B-complex vitamin (B7) that is vital for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, helping to convert food into energy. It also supports healthy blood sugar regulation. Natural Factors non-GMO biotin is available in 300 mcg 1000mcg and 5000 mcg capsules.
Each capsule contains:
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Biotin (vitamin B7) is a water-soluble vitamin that plays a vital part in healthy metabolism and helps create important enzymes. It helps the body break down fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Biotin is often used to increase the health of skin, hair, and nails.