Superior Antioxidant Protection
Flora’s unique formula, Beyond Grape Seed®, combines Dr. Jack Masquelier’s Original OPCs (oligomeric proanthocyanidins) with bioflavonoids from bilberries and cranberries.
In 1948 in France, Dr. Masquelier isolated the powerful antioxidants now known as OPCs. He first derived them from the peanut, then from pine bark and later from grape seeds. Grape seeds are rich in antioxidants that can be used to help neutralize free radicals, which may impair the body’s cells, tissues and organs.
Free radical oxidation is caused by many factors including environmental pollution, food additives, high-fat diets, excessive alcohol, smoking and passive smoke inhalation, burns, infections, stress, radiation and nutrient deficiencies. Because cell damage is at the root of most health problems and aging disorders, protecting ourselves from free-radical activity is important for increasing the likelihood of a long and healthy life.
- A complex of grape seed extract, bilberry extract and cranberries to provide antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps in reducing the oxidation of the low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol.
- Helps to relieve symptoms related to non-complicated chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), such as sensation of swelling, heaviness and tingling of the legs.
- Masquelier’s authentic OPC grape seed extract sets the highest standard for quality and bioavailability of oligomeric proanthocyanidins.
- Beyond Grape Seed® provides a potent 50 mg of OPC complex in each vegetarian capsule (95% total proanthocyanidins)
- Also contains bilberry 100:1 extract (25% anthocyanidins) and cranberry powder supplying additional antioxidants
- Proven safe and effective by over 60 years of research
- Packaged in environmentally friendly amber glass bottles
EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera) (Masquelier’s® Original OPCs)
(95% total proanthocyanidins) . . . 50 mg
Bilberry extract 100:1 (Vaccinium myrtillus)
(equivalent to 1000 mg bilberry fruit; 25% anthocyanidins) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10 mg
Cranberry fruit (Vaccinium macrocarpon) 290 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (plant-source), hypromellose.
RECOMMENDED ADULT DOSE(S):
As an antioxidant: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily
To reduce LDL oxidation: Take 2-3 capsules 2 times daily
To relieve symptoms related to non-complicated CVI: Take 2-3 capsules, 2 times daily. Use for a minimum of 1 month to see beneficial effects.
For all purposes, take on an empty stomach with fruit or fruit juice. Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are taking blood thinners or if you have a history of kidney stones. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen.