Annanda Chaga Mushroom Powder is a unique mushroom that grows on living Birch trees that slowly obtain nutrients from its host. Used as medicinal natural caffeine-fee chaga tea or sprinkled directly onto food, Annanda Chaga Mushroom Powder can also be added to smoothies sauces or stews for a boost of added nutrition. Certified organic* from far Northern Ontario and lab tested safe from pesticides and heavy metals.
Chaga mushroom powder is powerful because it harnesses the strength, nutrients and longevity of living trees into a concentrated form, making Chaga powder one of the most nutrient-dense and powerful super foods on Earth.
- Micro-screened dust and contaminate free
- Contains 40% mushroom polysaccharides
- Source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties
- Harvested from living Canadian Birch trees
- Rich in antioxidants, sterols and phyto-nutrients
- Premium Quality hand picked and air dried
- Harvested Sustainable
100% RAW CHAGA- NO-FILLERS - VEGAN
Chaga Powder Directions:
Chaga Mushroom Powder instructions:
Adults – take 1/2 tsp (2.5g) of Annanda Chaga Mushroom Powder per 6 oz cup of boiled water steep for 10-20 min or to taste; can be re-steeped 2 or 3 times.
- Steeped powder sediment may be consumed if desired
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp (2.5g) of chaga powder directly onto food or into soups, sauces, stews or smoothies
- Chaga powder can be used as a partial substitute for flour in baking of your favorite recipes
- Annanda Chaga Mushroom Powder can be used to make your own Chaga mushroom capsules
Cautions and Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, using blood thinning medication or herbal products, or are allergic to Birch trees.
Annanda Chaga Mushrooms are 100% certified organic, raw and wild crafted from Birch tree's from far Northern Ontario. Only harvesting mature Chaga Mushrooms leaving smaller Chaga Mushrooms to grow and continue the life cycle.